Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Small Haul {Rimmel, Essie, Ardell}


So I did a little shopping after getting my first pay check at my new job. 

Rimmel Stay Matte #4 I got thses as a repurchase. My Other one shattered so its powder now. Ive been holding out on getting a new one. I have about one more use of the powder and then I will use the new one. I love it and makes my foundation last forever!

Essie Nail Polish in Blanc I have been crazy for white nail polish. It looks so clean and can be worn all year round. Its amazing and so classy! I just painted my nails with it its amazing! I did do 3 coats to make it look better. I painted the second coat a little weird so I had to to make it even.

Ardell Lashes #109 So natural and easy. Ive been wanting to get some false lashes for a while. These can be reused. Im so going to wear them in my next video.

Duo Lash Glue. The best kind of lash glue. Much hype. Have had this before. I used it for dance shows at my old school. Made my lashes last very long!









No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...