Sunday, September 29, 2013

Happy Sunday!!! Pizza and Sweater Weather

Hello Everyone! So I'm going to start blogging more! I just love taking pictures and im just so into it! I even started a new Instagram @SkyRoza for all my beauty/fashion/lifestyle photos. I also connected it to my youtube so if you like my channel follow my new ig! 

So today Ive been cleaning and just relaxing. I also made a pizza with my mom! 


The dough had oragon and sage in it I think.

I love veggies! Olives are my fave other than pickles  





It was so hard to flatten!!!


The sauce got all over my hands haha. It keeped flipping everywhere.


This was after we put on all the veggies and cheese. Oh and pepporini 


Oven time!


We cooked it for about 20 minutes. It was so good and made our entire place smell so good!


Today Im just chilling in my sweater and scarf. It really is starting to feel like fall here in California.



Top: H&M
Cardi: Forever21
Leggings: Brandy Melville
Scarf: H&M
Watch: Micheal Kors

Hope everyone is having a good day! Have to go do econ now! BYE!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...