Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Current Beauty Favorites



Ive noticed some beauty products that Ive been using more often.

Too Faced Face Primer - Makes my skin super silky

Sephora Airbrush Foundation - Love this. I use a stippling brush to apply.

Real Techniques Brushes - great for foundation and contouring

Bllom Perfume - Smells so good.

Nars Dolce Vita Blush - Beautiful Rosy Color thats great for winter.

ELF Eyeshadow Primer - keeps my eyeshadow lasting all day. Comparoble to nars eyeshadow primer.

Tarte SHow Off Mascara - Makes my lashes super thick!

Hope you guys liked this! This is my first post from my new ipad Mini. Im in love with it! So easy to post and type with. 

XOXO

Skyler Swenson

1 comment :

  1. I really like the Too Faced primer as well. Thanks for the post.

    Ella Hanover
    Redlipstatement

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...