Saturday, October 26, 2013

MAC Cosmetics Collection (October 2013)






Mac is an amazing brand and is up there with my top brands. This is all the mac products I own other than my lipsticks from them which you can find in a post HERE. I do a ton of research before buying anything. I have yet to buy any makeup that I don't end up using. 

I didn't pay in full for about half the products as I buy them on Allcosmeticwholesale and at local CCO (discount makeup shops). Most of the LE products I own are from stores like that.

My fave products from MAC are their: Paint pots, Highlighters, Eye shadows, and Concealers. I love getting the ES pans. They are $10 now online or at Stores. My least favorite are their face powders as they tend to break my skin out. I just stay away from them after I found that out the hard way. 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...