Friday, September 7, 2012

September Wish List


I've lately have been really getting into fall fashion. Im really shopping for things I can wear in fall and winter. You're probably thinking "winter, really? how?" Well since I live in SoCal My Winter is just like our fall. So Lets get into it!

Oversized Sweaters are a must for fall. They are comfy easy to find and can be bought cheap from a goodwill or thrift shop or from Brandy Melville or Wildfox. They are a must.
Jeggings are also comfy and look good with everything! Dark wash jeggings look really flattering on anyone. 
Rings are amazing. Im currently crazy for them! I love to layer them and I plan on getting a ton more!
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation is very natural but has coverage. Doesn't just sit on your skin! Im really excited to get this.
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisterier Compact is great for on the go! so smooth on the skin! I have the sample version and I really want the full size because I already hit pan!
NARS Pressed Powder is great for any type of skin. From oily to dry. Works for everyone. Ive been lusting after this for a while now! A great buy for the fall season.
Jeffery Campbell 99 Wedge Ankle Boot comes in suede or leather. Order a half size up from your normal shoe size as they run a little small. These are a little pricy but are worth it. Edge up a casual outfit or pair them with a edgy dress. Will work for tall people. I'm 5'10 and I love my friends! I wear them all the time. So many options to wear them! The Lolita's are great too! I just think im going to get the 99 first. I think they are more wearable.
Camera for taking pictures with friends and vlogging on the go! I want to remember my senior year!

I hope you guys liked my first monthly wishlist! I plan on getting these things sometime this month once i get my pay check! Please follow me on here! It would mean so much! and Comment letting me know what you think! I will always reply! Have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...